autonomous-discuss

Re: [autonomo.us] Sent from my high-horse

From: Samat K Jain
Subject: Re: [autonomo.us] Sent from my high-horse
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 14:59:36 -0600

On Wednesday, May 04, 2011 01:40:48 PM Matt Lee wrote:
> A new FooCorp thing we've been doing a for a few days now, we'd like to
> encourage you all to join us.
>
> Sick of emails that tell you they're sent from iPads, iPhones, Android
> devices or BlackBerrys?
>
> Sick of top-posted emails, emails sent with HTML to a mailing list, or
> poorly formatted emails in general?
>
> Introducing "Sent from my high-horse" -- a great way to rail against all
> this and more. Just change your email signature to include the phrase
> "Sent from my high-horse" and optionally, a link to
> http://foocorp.net/horse/ and the rest takes care of itself.

Are there any  —um, "limited", or perhaps "constrained" I guess is the word —
e-mail UIs that do inline posting well?

Using your phone to SSH into another machine and run mutt doesn't count.

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on.  It is never any use to
oneself.
-- Oscar Wilde (544)