autonomous-discuss

Re: [autonomo.us] Introducting Strypey

From: Danyl Strype
Subject: Re: [autonomo.us] Introducting Strypey
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:21:54 +1200

Kia ora koutou

I agree that we need more than lists. Lists are what evolve when individuals are documenting the results of their own reading, in case it's useful later on (or more optimistically, useful to others). The sort of detailed evaluations Mike talks about really needs a group of people,and ideally they would have specific outcomes eg recommendations to developers on protocols, a collective push for user adoption of a certain package or protocol etc.