autonomous-discuss

Re: [autonomo.us] pumped

From: Kuno Woudt
Subject: Re: [autonomo.us] pumped
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:57:28 +0200

Hello,

On 07/12/2013 02:22 PM, MJ Ray wrote:
Are the three horizontal bars meant to be the login link?  That usually
means Menu and did nothing for me when I clicked on it.

No, the word "login" is the login link. If you see three bars you're on a tiny screen and the login link is indeed hidden until you click the three bars. You need javascript enabled and a recent browser.

Secondly and show-stoppingly, I didn't see an equivalent in the API for
the old /mjray/all page data.  Do you?

I don't know what /mjray/all does, is that your inbox? If so, the correct way to get that is:

for address@hidden, first request host-meta from the server:

-> https://identi.ca/.well-known/host-meta

You will get a json document, follow the "lrdd" relationship replacing "{uri}" in the template with your webfinger ID, in the case of identi.ca that will be:

-> https://identi.ca/.well-known/address@hidden

That will get you a json document with a bunch of relationships, your inbox is the url with rel="activity-inbox":

-> https://identi.ca/api/user/mjray/inbox

That last URL will give you "401 Unauthorized" if you haven't authenticated with OAuth. IMO it should just give all public items, but evan seems quite busy with the migration ATM, so I haven't advocated for such a change yet.

-- kuno / warp.