avr-gcc-list

Re: error in make

From: Dave Hylands
Subject: Re: error in make
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 07:33:15 -0700

I’m going to guess that the problem is coming from the generated dependency files. You may need to massage them after generating them.

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 1:52 AM Nigel Winterbottom <winterbottom.nigel@gmail.com> wrote:
I've seen something similar when building from a "DOS" command prompt. When building from a bash shell, however, as one can after installing Git For Windows" those strange errors disappear..

Another thing you can try is:
make --dry-run
You can examine the commands that make would generate for any errors.

-- Nigel

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 at 11:48, Georg-Johann Lay <avr@gjlay.de> wrote:
Royce Pereira schrieb:

> Hi,

> The problem continues.

> it compiles without error once I delete all the generated files, but the

> next time (even with 'make clean all' I get the same error from make:

> "make": *** No rule to make target `c\:\avr-gcc\avr\include\avr\io.h',

> needed by `MIXER-72x75-0920.o'.  Stop.

This does not look like a reasonable file name.  c\:\avr-gcc\...

Where do you get it from?

Johann

--
Dave Hylands