avr-libc-dev

[bug #58711] correcting errors in documentation inquiry

From: Steven Kirkland
Subject: [bug #58711] correcting errors in documentation inquiry
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 17:41:28 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Percent Complete: 0%
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: 2.0.0
           Fixed Release: None

Details:

* as it relates to .dox files

In the doxy source for the manual, how should spelling/grammar related
corrections be handled? The rate at which I come across areas in the
documentation in need of corrections is rather low.  I also manage to forget
about them shortly afterwards and don't presently write them down (but could
use highlighting in the PDF I just realized). I did check if the online manual
had the same error as well, thus this submission.

I realize it's tremendously less critical than the actual avr library so is
this something even worth tracking externally or is it something that the crew
is likely to find eventually and correct. I am cloning the SVN since even
attaching the file to diff would take a lot less time than describing where
attention would be needed.

Thanks!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?58711>

  Message sent via Savannah