RE: [avrdude-dev] atmega128/atmega103

From: Sander Pool
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] atmega128/atmega103
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:30:55 -0800

It's easier to use AVR studio and an STK500. It shows all the current fuse
bit settings with explanations what they do. Check and uncheck the boxes to
set the new values. Make sure your current clock source settings are correct
for example.

Of course avrdude works great too and can be used on a variety of systems
whereas AVR Studio is limited to Windows.

        Sander