RE: [avrdude-dev] Creating batch files for programming AVRs

From: Daniel Williamson
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] Creating batch files for programming AVRs
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:12:30 +0100

If its of any help,
To set the fuses I used the terminal mode to set the fuses on an initial
board and then I read out the fuse memory locations to a file. Each fuse has
its own file such as lfuse.bin, hfuse.bin....
Then I just use a batch file which programs each fuse block in turn.

for reading the fuses and storing into files I use
avrdude -p m128 -P lpt1 -c pony -m lfuse -o lfuse.bin
avrdude -p m128 -P lpt1 -c pony -m hfuse -o hfuse.bin
avrdude -p m128 -P lpt1 -c pony -m efuse -o efuse.bin

and to write them I use
avrdude -p m128 -P lpt1 -c pony -m lfuse -i lfuse.bin
avrdude -p m128 -P lpt1 -c pony -m hfuse -i hfuse.bin
avrdude -p m128 -P lpt1 -c pony -m efuse -i efuse.bin

Dan