Re: [avrdude-dev] ppiwin.c diffs

From: Brian Dean
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] ppiwin.c diffs
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:59:30 -0400

Hi Alex,

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 12:35:24PM +1200, Alex Shepherd wrote:

> Attached are my diffs for the ppiwin.c file - hope this is what is
> required

Looks good!

> I have not included any progress bar stuff yet as I think this is
> still not been finalised and I was only playing around with the
> parallel port stuff, but here is the timing mods that seem to have
> improved things a lot.

It looked to me like Ted's patch addressed all the issues that were
raised with his progress bar.  Unless there are any major objections,
I'd say we go with what he has.

Thanks again for your work on the Windows timing issues!  Hopefully we
can get those resolved soon.  I have no way of testing, but with the
patch available, hopefully some others will get a chance to test it as
well, especially some folks who've actually experienced the problems.

Cheers,
-Brian
--
Brian Dean