Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] 4.2.0 Release?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 23:14:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:)
:)On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 05:02:50PM -0600, E. Weddington wrote:
:)
:)> I would like to suggest a 4.2.0 release, possibly during the week after
:)> Sept. 1 (on account of the US holiday).
:)
:)This sounds good.  Seems like our releases tend to coincide with the
:)FreeBSD ports tree freezes for their releases.  Maybe this time I can
:)squeeze in a new release before the upcoming freeze.
:)
:)> So far the only outstanding issue I can see are the warnings that
:)> need to be cleaned up. Any others?
:)
:)I can't think of any.  We have several new features that I think are
:)useful as well as the Windows timing problems dealt with we think.
:)Should be a nice release.

Just an FYI. Bug #4027 is still open. It was submitted before I changed the
bug report system to send an email to the list (done last week). Should be
an easy one to close out, but I'm gonna leave if for someone else to handle.

Ted Roth