[avrdude-dev] Calibration memory in mega128

From: Lee Mitchell
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Calibration memory in mega128
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 10:31:42 +0000

Hi folks

 I noticed that the entry in avrdude.conf for the calibration memory for the
ATmega128 reads/writes only one byte of calibration memory when in fact there
are 4 according to the datasheet (different calibration bytes for different
internal oscillator frequencies).

I have avrdude 4.3.0 installed on my windows 98 machine.

I changed the entry in my avrdude.conf file to the following and it seems to
work ok (but to be honest, i just took a guess at what it should be!).

    memory "calibration"
        size            = 4;
        read            = "0  0  1  1  1  0 0  0   x x x x  x x x x",
                          "0  0  0  0  0  0 a1 a0  o o o o  o o o o";
      ;

I noticed that the file in cvs on savanah is not correct either. would anyone
with the knowlege be so good as to make the changes in cvs ?

regards

Lee Mitchell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of
under applicable law.