[avrdude-dev] Win32 Merge - Second Attempt

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Win32 Merge - Second Attempt
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 02:28:45 +1200

Hi Guys,

I've had another go at the Win32 merge. I've done two things:

1) Removed all CYGWIN symbols

2) Added

     CFLAGS="-mno-cygwin -DWIN32NATIVE"
     LDFLAGS="-static"

   To the bottom of configure.ac where it checks if we need to
        "drop into the windows subdir"

Unfortunately I've lost my desktop PC so I cannot actually test the code at
the moment so if one of you could grap the zip file from my website:

        http://www.wave.co.nz/~ashepherd/avrdude.4.3.0_w32.zip

If all goes well then I'll commit the changes to CVS.

Sorry but I cannot get a patch file out of my CVS. Any ideas?

Cheers

Alex Shepherd

Phone  (Home) +64 (7) 854 0819
Email: address@hidden