Re: [avrdude-dev] WinAVR

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] WinAVR
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:30:12 -0600

On 22 Jun 2004 at 0:44, Brian Dean wrote:

> Hi Eric,
>
> On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 12:05:14PM -0600, E. Weddington wrote:
>
> > We're putting together a new WinAVR soon. Colin is working on
> > testing out the new Win32 patch.
>
> Do you have a guestimate of when you will be rolling your WinAVR
> release?  It'd probably prudent of us to do a release for AVRDUDE so
> you can get the latest updates without having to use a CVS snapshot
> and would be better for bug reporting, etc.

I was hoping for early July. But I don't want to put undue pressure on other
developers either. For avrdude specifically, I was hoping that perhaps the
patches in the patch manager can be looked at and rolled in if ok, and if
anybody has their favourite bug they want to squash, and just have this be an
incremental release. At the very least I'm hoping we can get the win32 patch
finished and in.

Eric