[avrdude-dev] avrdude CVS checks

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avrdude CVS checks
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 11:39:49 +0000

Hi,

Just doing some tests on the latest CVS version:

I build avrdude.exe with:
./bootstrap
./configure
make

On my cygwin in Windows XP. Everything built OK (except for the documentation,
got some errors/warnings about some lines being too wide, but still looked OK
when I checked the results) - I then tested the executable file by moving it
over to my clean Windows 98 test environment along with avrdude.conf.

I then used the avr-isp programmer to program an atmega169 (still have error
about undefined BS2 and PAGEL signals with m169) and verify it. Everything
seemed to work well (tested quickly on WinXP as well).

So just a note it seems to work with my quick test!

Regards,

 -Colin