Re: [avrdude-dev] [RFA] #if cleanups

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [RFA] #if cleanups
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 11:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Brian Dean wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 08, 2004 at 10:55:26AM -0700, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
>
> > Any objections to this patch?
>
> None here.

OK. I'll wait for some w32 guys to chime in before committing then.

> BTW, I'm out of town tomorrow and the rest of the weekend so I won't
> be available to help roll the release if that happens.  Later tonight,
> I will go ahead and test on Mac OS X and FreeBSD just to make sure
> nothing's broken.  If everyone else is OK with it and all the loose
> ends are wrapped up to everyone's satisfaction, I'd say go ahead and
> tag for release so we don't hold up WinAVR too much.
>
> Ted, you normally do the tagging - are you able to do it this time as
> well?

Sure, but my time is quite limited until mid next week (work, canoe,
visitors from out of town). I'm trying to do some avrdude reviewing and
cleaning up in down time over the next few days.

Unless there's a mad push for earlier release, I'd like to shoot to do
it monday evening or tuesday morning if I can't make that.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9
Jabber ID: address@hidden