RE: [avrdude-dev] Re: code review comments

From: Alex Shepherd
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] Re: code review comments
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 16:28:17 +1200

Hi Martin,

> My cvs knowledge is limited and I do not use Linux/Unix-platform
> "on the desktop" so I can't test if my changes break the
> build-process on this platforms.

I pretty much just use either TortiseCVS or WinCVS on Windows XP.

Every now and again I have used the Cygwin version and have on occasion used
CVS under Linux to test something.

The TortiseCVS comes with the Putty SSH link so that it is pretty much setup
to have everything you need to start working with SourceForge and Savannah
repositories.

I suppose the weakness with all these tools is that they assume some CVS
knowledge and so getting the initial setup going first time round can be a
little daunting...

Alex