Re: [avrdude-dev] Anyone have config section for ATMega325/645?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Anyone have config section for ATMega325/645?
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 09:14:00 -0500

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 17:12:34 -0500, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:

I added the appropriate entries for the ATmega325 and EEPROM programming
now works. Items programmed with AVRDUDE verify as identical with AVRStudio.
I'll submit patch later today after I did a few more boards.

I added the following to the EEPROM
section of the ATmega169 definition (as this is a device I just happen
to have access at here):

        loadpage_lo     = "  1   1   0   0      0   0   0   1",
                          "  0   0   0   0      0   0   0   0",
                          "  0   0   0   0      0   0  a1  a0",
                          "  i   i   i   i      i   i   i   i";

        writepage       = "  1   1   0   0      0   0   1   0",
                          "  0   0   x   x      x   x   x  a8",
                          " a7  a6  a5  a4     a3  a2   0   0",
                          "  x   x   x   x      x   x   x   x";

For the time being, it would not hurt to at least add the above
instructions to the EEPROM sections of all devices that are affected.