[avrdude-dev] v5.0 butterfly support

From: Nick Lott
Subject: [avrdude-dev] v5.0 butterfly support
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:08:40 +0900

Hi, I'm trying to look at the butterfly problems I'm having with
version 5.0 on OS X 10.4.3
I've tried the latest version from cvs but it still segfaults when
starting the write to flash.

I figured this might be related to changes in the butterfly.c file so
I replaced it with an old one on the off chance it might fix the
problem, it didn't make any difference. I thought I'd have a look
again today and noticed that I'd used an old ./configure file from an
earlier build to compile from the cvs. Could this be causing my
segfaults?

How do I build from cvs using the ./bootstrap script. (I've never used
automake/autoconf before)

--
Nick Lott
http://www.brokentoaster.webhop.org/