[avrdude-dev] ATMega644

From: Tom Saxton
Subject: [avrdude-dev] ATMega644
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:40:15 -0700

Cathy and I have been working with the ATMega644, and found that
avrdude 5.1 wasn't working with it. After reading up, Cathy suggested
uncommenting this line from the m644 section:

    stk500_devcode   = 0x82; # no STK500v1 support

After doing that, it now sets the fuse bits and downloads the program
into flash -- all is good.

I saw the thread in this list about the page_size for that chip, but I
didn't change it.

If it would be useful to do any experiments with the chip, please let me know.

--
Tom Saxton
address@hidden