[avrdude-dev] What is the status of ATMega325 config?

From: Dave N6NZ
Subject: [avrdude-dev] What is the status of ATMega325 config?
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:11:28 -0700

Hello,
I am considering a mega325 for a project. The latest release of the avrdude config file does not seem to include mega325 information.

   I found these two old threads:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/avrdude-dev/2006-01/msg00022.html

and

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/avrdude-dev/2006-01/msg00021.html

...which would seem to indicate that a patch was submitted. It does not seem to be in CVS. I'm a raw newbie to AVR development, so this may be pilot error on my part. Perhaps I am not looking in the right places?

Thanks,
   Dave