[avrdude-dev] Anyone have Tiny48/Tiny88 configuration data that is corre

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Anyone have Tiny48/Tiny88 configuration data that is correct?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:50:34 -0500

I went to program a Tiny88 this morning and discovered it is not
a supported by AVRDude.  I figured 'ok, get the data from the
data sheet and add support', no problem...

SPI programming, table 21-15, indicates that the Tiny88 has 1024 bytes
of EEPROM, it does not, it only has 64 bytes.

Ok, then get the data from the XML files from Studio.
The Tiny48/Tiny88 look like mostly copies of the Mega48.xml,
as all three have the STK500_v2 device code of 0x59.  Mega88 has 0x73.
 More suspiciously is this:

      <IspReadEeprom>
        <blockSize>256</blockSize>
      </IspReadEeprom>

Why read 256 bytes from a part that only has 64 bytes?

Now I don't trust either source of information.

Some other items like pagel and bs2 I could not find in either source.

?