Re: [avrdude-dev] Documentation for libavrdude?

From: Doug Brown
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Documentation for libavrdude?
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:13:48 +1000

Hi Jason,

Funny you should ask; I asked the same thing a few weeks back. The
answer was that there is no developer documentation (above the
developers' corner), but that I am - or anyone else is - welcome to
write notes. This is totally premature, but you're welcome to have a
look at the notes I've taken so far (please note that they're _very_
_very_ rough - not meant for anyone's eyes bar mine; I'll try to fix
them up sometime soon).

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-SPNJUFjfPrYmNkNjJmNDItNDBhNi00OWQyLTliYjgtZWI0Mjg1MGQyZDBl&hl=en