Re: [avrdude-dev] STK500v2 speed problems

From: David A. Lyons
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] STK500v2 speed problems
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 02:23:26 -0700

Someone seems to have had exactly the same problem in January:

<http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=785679>

I found that by Googling "SCK period : 276.7 us" (since that looked way too
high).

The answer "johjoh" found was:
        Fixed it! Seems like the "SCK period" parameter had been
        set to 276.7 us, which is what caused the slowness. Running
        avrdude with -B 1 solved the problem, and automatically saved
        this parameter as well

Cheers,

--Dave