Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #30498] Add support for new avr devices (atmega32

From: jo
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #30498] Add support for new avr devices (atmega324pa)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:04:04 +0200

I think it's a good idea, smaller conf file and fewer things to do when adding a new family of devices. But I have to ask if someone can do the change in the code below as I'm not good enough to do it myself. (I'm helping in the part definition as it is (almost) the only things I can be usefull at)

I'll post another version of my conf using the alias field.