Re: [avrdude-dev] configure does not detect libftdi correctly in mingw

From: Jason Hecker
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] configure does not detect libftdi correctly in mingw
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 08:01:35 +1000

> I added the 5th 'other-libraries' parameter to the respective
> AC_CHECK_LIB call.  This is supposed to fix the issue.

I didn't know it was an issue!  I haven't had any trouble with the
older or newer versions of libftdi and libusb in mingw32.

> I uploaded a new tarball avrdude-5.10-20110826T211432Z.tar.gz to

I had no problem building this to completion in MinGW32.  Might be good to go...

> after it, and hopefully within a much shorter timeframe than 1.5
> years.

Yeah 'coz I will be making more noise in your direction than a cranky
chihuahua once libfti 0.20 comes out.