[avrdude-dev] [bug #35456] The progress bar for STK500V2 programmer is "

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #35456] The progress bar for STK500V2 programmer is "wrong".
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 22:18:32 +0000

Update of bug #35456 (project avrdude):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Do you perhaps program a bootloader?

The progress is calculated as the amount of data already
been programmed vs. the highest address to be programmed.
As data not being present in the input file are being skipped
now in the SVN version, (not) programming these data happens
within a few microseconds ...

Yes, perhaps the progress indicator should take into account
how many data are about to be programmed in the first place.
I'd consider that a minor issue, but I'll leave the bug report
open as a reminder.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?35456>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/