[avrdude-dev] [patch #7932] Read USBtiny VID and PID from avrdude.conf i

From: David A. Mellis
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [patch #7932] Read USBtiny VID and PID from avrdude.conf if provided.
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:53:56 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

This patch modifies the USBtiny programmer type to use the USB vendor ID and
product ID from avrdude.conf, if one is provided. It also adds the current
usbvid and usbpid to the usbtiny entry in avrdude.conf.

I didn't update the documentation files since I didn't see any mentions of
which programmers support the usbvid and usbpid entries in avrdude.conf.

File Attachments:

Date: Thu 24 Jan 2013 04:53:54 PM GMT  Name: usbtiny-vidpid-conf.patch  Size:
2kB   By: mellis

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=27327>