Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #36901] flashing Atmega32U4 EEPROM produces garba

From: claus007
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #36901] flashing Atmega32U4 EEPROM produces garbage on chip
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 05:17:55 -0800 (PST)

Sorry I didn't get mine to work... I have an Atmega328p and I tried to adjust
my avrdude.conf as described. But I still get the same error.
(BTW I am using the arduino 1.0.3 IDE with Linux)

Also the lines from the avrdude.conf diff are different...

So I this is what my avrdude says:

I changed the section

to the required values - are they really the same or where exactly can i get
them ?

Attached is my avrdude.conf and the programming output.

Thanks in advance for the help
Leo_As_ISP.zip <http://avr.2057.n7.nabble.com/file/n19548/Leo_As_ISP.zip>