Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40831] LUFA AVRISP-MKII fails with avrdude 6.0.1

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40831] LUFA AVRISP-MKII fails with avrdude 6.0.1
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 08:47:53 -0300

Hi Joerg,

Alright great! Will make the cosmetic changes along with some test code for
the STK600. The only difference is I think the STK600 has an interrupt
endpoint (this is from memory so is frequently wrong), so need some
additional detection code. Will look into the JTAGICE3 as well.

Warm Regards,

  -Colin O'Flynn