[patch #8228] Added linux spi programmer type based on spidev userspace

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [patch #8228] Added linux spi programmer type based on spidev userspace drivers
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 05:54:31 -0400 (EDT)

Update of patch #8228 (project avrdude):

Follow-up Comment #2:

Curious: shouldn't HAVE_SPIDEV default to NO for standard desktop-type Linux
systems? I don't think linuxspi would make much sense on those systems, so
just enabling it based on the presence of a header file is IMHO not a good
decision.

What I don't like is the trailing whitespace on many lines of your new files
(but I could fix that myself).

Otherwise, looks good.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?8228>

  Message sent via Savannah