Re: Adding support for UPDI-over-UART programmers

From: Paul "LeoNerd" Evans
Subject: Re: Adding support for UPDI-over-UART programmers
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 14:19:22 +0100

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 21:57:39 +0200
Joerg Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de> wrote:

> Btw., I'm surprised UPDI is looking that simple as you described it.

I believe it was designed that way on purpose. You can read/write it
just with a resistor to turn a regular async serial port into a
half-duplex single wire bus. There's really not much to it.

How does source control work there then? Do I just grab latest tarball
from savannah (looks like 6.3 from 16-Feb-2016), or is there some other
source control system in effect somewhere?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans