Re: Testers and reviewers are welcome for avrdude

From: Xiaofan Chen
Subject: Re: Testers and reviewers are welcome for avrdude
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 07:14:47 +0800

Quite new features have been updated since my last post along
with some bug fixes. You are welcome to give it a try.
https://github.com/avrdudes/avrdude/blob/main/NEWS

Next major new feature will be the support of the new urboot bootloader
https://github.com/stefanrueger/urboot
https://github.com/avrdudes/avrdude/pull/1171

Best regards,
Xiaofan