ayttm-users

[Ayttm-users] 0.2 release

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: [Ayttm-users] 0.2 release
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:45:26 +0100

Hi,

First of all, happy new year to "all" ;-)

I just released 0.2, I felt there were enough changes to do so, and
secretly hope that the freshmeat announce will bring in a few more people.

You can get this new version either by updating CVS, or via
http://www.nongnu.org/ayttm/files.html.

Quick changelog:

Cleanup & bugfixes:
* Many code cleanups (thanks to Andy <address@hidden> for more
  than half of it !)
* Use an actually existing port number for yattm-to-yattm file transfer
* Changed lots of printf() to debug()
* Log window: fixed search result selections
* A few segfaults fixed
* Chat window's popup menu had to be double-clicked to be activated
  (thanks to Andy <address@hidden> for spotting it)
* Existing chat window didn't refocus when an account (not contact) was
  double-clicked (thanks to Lee Leahu <address@hidden> for the
  patch)
* Make some menus & labels easier to understand
* Contact drag and drop improved (it was impossible to drop in an empty
  group)

New features:
* User-defined accelerators in menus are now saved
* Popup windows are positioned near the mouse instead of random
* No need to restart after having edited accounts anymore
* MSN: add options to check the connection and reconnect if dropped
  (logging in from somewhere else does not provoke reconnection)
* MSN: New contacts are now saved with their Friendly Name instead of
  email address

Cheers,
--
Colin
"User has performed an invalid operation and will be terminated"