ayttm-users

[Ayttm-users] Problem with msn

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: [Ayttm-users] Problem with msn
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 20:51:27 +0100

Hi

Just to warn about a problem I just had with the msn module (which asks if
you agree if the remote user can see you online).

Someone "called"
address@hidden
hfvxosurjyfvajfbbgpsufzqmxwdbtszycfd.com
(address@hidden
rhfvxosurjyfvajfbbgpsufzqmxwdbtszycfd.com (E-mail Address Not Verified)

(yes, what a name) added me to his contact list, and I got tens of popups
asking if i was ok to let him do so. Then I killed yattm, and it trashed
my msn account (server doesn't answer to this account anymore).
I'll commit things very soon to try and avoid such strange loops, but
can't promise it won't happen again :-(
--
Colin
# rm * .o