ayttm-users

[Ayttm-users] hello there, updating msn nicks

From: Rahul Saxena
Subject: [Ayttm-users] hello there, updating msn nicks
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:16:23 +0530

hi,

just subscribed to the mailing list..
ayttm works very fine  for me so a big thank you to everyone for working on
it.

There are two thing though..( not much really )

the logs directory maintains a log for every nick rather than the mail-id so
there are a whole bunch of logs for a single person.

and second thing,  the msn nicknames dont get updated when somone changes
then. I have to delete them and then they appear later as their updated nicks.

--
The wise shepherd never trusts his flock to a smiling wolf.