ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.2 released

From: Ben Reser
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.2 released
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:23:58 -0800

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 07:07:03PM +0100, Colin Leroy wrote:
> Strange
> there have been changes, but they shouldn't break old logs.
> can you send me part of the broken log ?

Happens with every log on my system...  All I did is rebuild the RPM
with the new version and reopen the client.  Here's one of the shorter
ones where you can see everything it wants to display.  This is what it
restores:

Conversation started on Tue Feb 25 14:08:54 2003
 14
 14
 14
Conversation ended

--
Ben Reser <address@hidden>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821