ayttm-users

[Ayttm-users] Mandrake 9.0 RPM.

From: Ben Reser
Subject: [Ayttm-users] Mandrake 9.0 RPM.
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:13:37 -0800

Mandrake users can use my ayttm RPM package for 9.0.  The cooker package
will be up in contrib as soon as I get around to logging into the build
cluster and rebuilding the package there.

I've included the patch for the conversation restoration issue.

binary is at:
http://mirror.brain.org/linux/breser/i586/9.0/RPMS/ayttm-0.2.2-2brs.i586.rpm
SRPMS is at:
http://mirror.brain.org/linux/breser/i586/9.0/SRPMS/ayttm-0.2.2-2brs.src.rpm

urpmi access is available.  To install it use:
urpmi.addmedia breser http://mirror.brain.org/linux/breser/i586/9.0/RPMS
with ../base/hdlist.cz
urpmi ayttm

--
Ben Reser <address@hidden>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821