ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] GDK_PIXBUF configure stuff...

From: Ben Reser
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] GDK_PIXBUF configure stuff...
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:02:39 -0800

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 10:34:39AM +0530, Philip S Tellis wrote:
> acinclude.m4 if at all.  Since this is something that's only needed at
> gen stage, it's not a problem for regular users.  It is needed for those
> who build from cvs.  However, if you don't have gdk_pixbuf.m4, you also
> do not have gdk-pixbuf-devel - which means ayttm won't compile anyway.
>
> For windows, Edward can put the check in a if block.

/me smacks self in head.  Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

It'd be nice if automake/autoconf/etc gave more useful error messages...

--
Ben Reser <address@hidden>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821