ayttm-users

[Ayttm-users] [Bug #3001] ayttm crashes randomly everytime i run

From: nobody
Subject: [Ayttm-users] [Bug #3001] ayttm crashes randomly everytime i run
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 02:08:12 -0500

=================== BUG #3001: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3001&group_id=3592

Changes by: Philip S Tellis <address@hidden>
Date: Sun 03/30/2003 at 12:38 (Asia/Calcutta)

This appears to be a gtk+ problem, although I cannot be
certain.  The bactrace shows no reference to actual code in
ayttm, so we can't identify where it comes from exactly.
Could you run ayttm under valgrind and get an error log
from there?

Philip

=================== BUG #3001: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: None                    Project: Ayt the messenger
Submitted on: Sun 03/30/2003 at 10:10
Category:  None                       Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  None                      Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Release:  0.2.3-pre62

Original Submission:  ayttm crashed everytime. i run it for some time and
happens at any instant.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Sun 03/30/2003 at 12:38       By: bluesmoon
This appears to be a gtk+ problem, although I cannot be
certain.  The bactrace shows no reference to actual code in
ayttm, so we can't identify where it comes from exactly.
Could you run ayttm under valgrind and get an error log
from there?

Philip

CC list is empty

File Attachments