ayttm-users

Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.3 coming soon

From: Ben Reser
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-users] 0.2.3 coming soon
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:52:18 -0800

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 09:27:43PM -0800, Ben Reser wrote:
> I'll be looking for the memory issues.

Well I ran pre52 for a couple days.  The memory issue is still there
although not as bad as it has been.  However after running it for
several days it froze my machine for 10 minutes when it was shutting
down.   I'm building pre65 right now.  I'll let you know if that is any
better, but I'm inclined to think that until we workout the issue with
this memory leak that causes a long hang at the end we shouldn't
release.  Most users will think the entire machine was hung.

--
Ben Reser <address@hidden>
http://ben.reser.org

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is
the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
champion only of her own." -- John Quincy Adams, July 4th, 1821