bbdb-user

Re: how to pass arguments to bbdb-create-internal

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: Re: how to pass arguments to bbdb-create-internal
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 13:54:49 +0530

On Tue Jan 9 2018 Bob Newell wrote:
> I ran into this also when converting gmail2bbdb.el, originally by
> Chen Bin.

You should bring this up here; that's why we have this list.  Nobody
is perfect and it would have helped Gijs.

> I was able to get most everything working but had a lot of trouble
> with phone numbers.

What was the problem, an issue with bbdb-create-internal or
something else?  (As I said before, bbdb-create-internal is not used
by BBDB itself, but it is only provided as a convenience for BBDB
add-ons.  So this function may have issues I never thought about.)

Roland