bbdb-user

Re: BBDBv2 vs v3: what are the changes

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: BBDBv2 vs v3: what are the changes
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 23:02:12 +0200

> I use both RMAIL and gnus, with multiple accounts, all with BBDB v 3.2
> and emacs-26.1. I am very happy with all of them. And I had no problems
> when I upgraded bbdb.

That's a good news for me. I need to get used to BBDB again after
years of abandon but things are getting better and better each day ;)

I will have to check for old hacks to see how I can tweak it a little
bit.

By the way, do you have something to inform rmail to use a special
field in BBDB's database as an indication for `rmail-ouput' function ?
This is realy something tricky I'd love to have instead of tweaking
`rmail-output-file-alist' variable.

--
Xavier Maillard
e/j:address@hidden               w:www.maillard.im