bbdb-user

Re: ASynK: Announcing experimental support for BBDB file format ver 9

From: Sriram Karra
Subject: Re: ASynK: Announcing experimental support for BBDB file format ver 9
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 12:31:03 -0700

Hi Barak,

H. Dieter Wilhelm (who chimed in earlier on this thread) did reach out to me earlier on the same topic, but I do not recall where that landed. I am totally happy to have a stable version of ASynK made into a debian package, but I have not used Debian or any Linux on any personal machine in ages. So I am not sure I can do anything to help.

One thing though is I have not yet merged the support for bbdb format ver9 into master. That might be a more appropriate thing to do. Let me take a look at one or two bug reports I got with that experimental branch, and make a formal release and you can repackage as you see fit.

-Sriram