bbdb-user

Re: BBDB no longer works with Mu4e

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: Re: BBDB no longer works with Mu4e
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 08:36:01 -0600

On Thu, Nov 11 2021, Fr. John Jenkins, SSPX wrote:
> I would be willing to spend some time on this, but perhaps someone has
> already solved this problem? Or at least some insights on where I
> should get started would be appreciated.

If I remember correctly, Mu4e has given such problems more than once
when its internals that BBDB depends on have changed.  But I do not know
anything about Mu4e myself, and you are the first one reporting here
that the latest versions of BBDB and Mu4e do not go together anymore.
If you can look into this, it's welcome.

Roland