bdsync-manager-list

RootDevices

From: Neo Web
Subject: RootDevices
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 08:28:42 -0400

Hello,

I would like to use this tool to clone/copy over the network live...every period of time...an always running live rootfs/root device.

It is an Archlinux system, and the target, perhaps, would be on 10gbit fiber. Just a little box w/ the same drive in it.

How would this work...I understand how it makes snapshots/patches....but if something bad should happen to the core drive...then i would pull that out, and keep going.

How does it do with bootloaders/rootfs...
luks
lvm

I read what the website said, but I am concerned because the drive is the root.