[Beaver-devel] Line Numbering

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Line Numbering
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:32:25 +0100

I have postponed the charset stuff until you have time to answer.

In the meanwhile I have made the GtkTextView's left window visible
and thought about the possibilities to display line numbers.
SciTE and Scintilla do it the easy way: they don't display partial lines
and scroll line by line.

I suggest we use Labels to display the numbers - font and size like those
used in the TextView. But how should we position them? With fixed ccordinates?
Should we meddle with things like gtk_text_view_get_line_at_y() ?

Leslie