Re: [Beaver-devel] beaver small glitch...

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] beaver small glitch...
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:28:48 -0500

Leslie Polzer wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 03:13:49 -0500
Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

Fair enough. Well, I managed to have some difficulty with generating all the files I need. I did something along the lines of aclocal, automake-1.7 --foreign -a, autoconf, gettextize.
[...]

Um... you did read INSTALL, didn't you?

Man, That's embarrassing. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were light years ahead of me. :)

I did have to do a couple things to get it to compile straight away. These are minor, and I will put them in CVS. However, one thing I encountered: I had to copy the Makevars.template file into Makevars. In that file, we are supposed to specify the copyright holder of the package. Is that just both of us? Or all five of us?

-mt