[Beaver-devel] Strange behavior

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Strange behavior
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 13:12:26 -0000

Can anyone check this?

I tried to edit an article of mine but arbitrary chars at the end get
cut off - Vim doesn't have a problem with it, so I guess it must be some
problem with Beaver. All is working normally, though: no G* warnings,
normal exit...

I am sending the HTML file along. Please try changing a bit of the text at
the end, save it and re-open it.
Tell me if you get the same result.

Best regards,

Leslie

--
Current Main System: LFS Linux dreadnought 2.4.20 #18 Thu May 15 19:11:10 CEST
2003 i686