[Beaver-devel] police

From: Felix Bullock
Subject: [Beaver-devel] police
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 18:40:33 +0700

Are they going to ask all companies that use the word Podcast in there product and website to change the name then i predict some very serious court battles!
org for handling the show Torrent Feed.
I really did not think about it much until I saw the subject of a podcast that was in my aggreator. I am in a pretty feisty mode as it is, but to hear that Apple slapped a cease and desist order on Podcast Ready has my blood boiling.
" We were stumped until we dug a little deeper and discovered this Web Accelerator behavior.
This is a pretty amazing admission by Podshow podcasters.
I really did not think about it much until I saw the subject of a podcast that was in my aggreator.
This action by Podshow management is a very obvious move to limit shows they control exposure and earnings capability. Enjoy your child while it lasts. The Micro Brewery beer was a big hit.
Now we're looking to a new set of tools to aggregate and remix microcontent in new and useful ways.
Here is what they are up to now. With the second option go to court and battle it out.
First it is pretty dumb to keep you passwords written down but I bet a lot of you do anyway.
I really did not think about it much until I saw the subject of a podcast that was in my aggreator.
This is a very bad bill that will open the flood gates of litigation and give companies the right to sue on trademark infringement for the most minor similarity in product offerings.
I am in a pretty feisty mode as it is, but to hear that Apple slapped a cease and desist order on Podcast Ready has my blood boiling. " _javascript_ confirmation behind that "delete" link, Google ignores it and performs the action anyway. It's to bad in some of these cases that Podshow has apparently refused to allow these podcasters to earn income with other companies that are capable of putting cash in their pockets.
" And to make matters worse, Google ignores the _javascript_ confirmations. This is a very bad bill that will open the flood gates of litigation and give companies the right to sue on trademark infringement for the most minor similarity in product offerings.
As we rotate that drive each month the new passwords are archived there for safe keeping.
Lots of cool info on Podcast Expo as well. She knows how many are left.
This is a very bad bill that will open the flood gates of litigation and give companies the right to sue on trademark infringement for the most minor similarity in product offerings. The Web of documents has morphed into a Web of data. We are cast out of the womb into whatever vile place our parents happen to call home.
Upon completion of the awards ceremony I immediately went back to the suite as we had two meetings scheduled. As we rotate that drive each month the new passwords are archived there for safe keeping.