Re: [Beaver-devel] API changed for toolbar items

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] API changed for toolbar items
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:22:21 +0200

Double 12 wrote:
I added the possibility to add toolbar items. This is done by the same function as the one that adds menubar items, that's why I renamed it to /beaver_add_item/ instead of /beaver_add_menu_item/. Other API functions may also need to be changed/renamed, but I don't have time for that right now.
well this does not fit into the naming scheme I gave to the API functions. I fixed that and renamed all functions so that they start with beaver_ui_item_*
I added an extra entry to BeaverMenuSection, that is used when you want to put items on the toolbar.
well that's probably better than just copy&paste the code. ^^
I also added an argument to the /beaver_add_item /function: depending on that argument, the item will be a toolbar item or menu item.
this argument is pointless, since one can easily determine if it's a menu item or a toolbar item (just by looking in which section the new item should go). I fixed that too.
Feel free to edit anything,
That I sure do ^^