Re: [beaver-devel] interface.c update

From: Tobias Heinzen
Subject: Re: [beaver-devel] interface.c update
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:21:20 +0200

Tobias Heinzen wrote:
hi all

finally i managed to refactor interface.c. There's still some little work to do but mostly it's done (puh, it was a lot of work). some functions are printing TODO and DEPRECATED and are getting removed in the process that follows.

it's extremly necessary that you update from CVS before working, since i had to change a lot in other files. There's still code that is commented out that get's deleted soon.

I'm working currently at some "fun"-thing (after all that work ^^). I'm trying to add a little x in the tabs were you can click and then it closes that tab. after that i think i have to refactor again ^^

greets
Tobias
and some more good news

i worked today some more on interface.c (got really bored ^^). now saving/closing and printing works and the about dialog is also there now ^^ As promised there's now a little button in the tab which you can click to close that tab. Also now the default wordfile and the default config file are now a resource that get copied if a config or wordfile does not exist in the home directory. This should save some space. Check it out, it's real cool now ^^

greets
Tobias